About the role and team
Product Management team is the place where we take customer challenges into our hands and translate them into new opportunities and solutions, where new products, capabilities or improvements are born, where we measure our success by our product success, where we keep user experience at our hearts and on top of our minds, where business value is our language, and where learning and doing things better is what makes us get up every day. We are working in an extremely fast-paced environment, with a high degree of cross-functional and cross-product collaboration, and are looking for a Product Manager who enjoys changes, challenges, learning every day, and enjoys working on front-end products. Sounds like the ad is written about you? Come join us on this exciting ride!
Main impact the team makes
- Lives and breathes for the success of Adform products
- Provides input for shaping Product Roadmaps, and executes on them
- Collaborates with a number of other roles to build successful products, and open them to customers
- Understands user needs and desires, ensures feedback loop to drive product improvements
- Shares knowledge and best practices to continuously improve Product Management activities
- Works on the highest priority strategic product scopes to maximize value for Adform customers.
- Act as an agent between the Product Director and the Development Team
- Manage Product Development cycles starting when scopes are handed over by Product Directors, continuing with requirement analysis, definition and grooming of Epics and User Stories, verifying against acceptance criteria, preparing user documentation, and communicating product releases.
- Plan Business Milestones according to Company priorities
- Prioritize items in product Backlog to best achieve short and long-term Product goals
- Optimize the value of the work performed by the Development Team, and strive to maximize from business value perspective on both Commercial and Technical projects
- Ensure that Product Backlog is accessible, transparent, and clear to stakeholders, and show what the Development Team will be working on next
- Identify dependencies with other Product Teams, and coordinate needed changes with fellow Product Managers
- Act as a subject matter expert of your Product domain
We expect you
- Have proven track record of working in Product Management for at least 2+ years
- Are experienced in managing front-end products
- Are passionate about Product Management discipline and able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of Product Management methodologies, techniques and best practices
- Are experienced in working with dispersed and cross-functional teams
- Are adaptable to change and thriving in a fast-paced business environment
- Are with „can-do“ attitude, and passion for making things happen
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have fluent verbal and written English language
- Are curious, informal and treat others with respect
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will have a possibility to contribute to the most important strategic product scopes in Adform.
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 3000 euros monthly gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Its unique enterprise technology – Adform FLOW – harnesses superior user experience and a scalable, modular and open architecture, to enable seamless management of the whole campaign lifecycle. It provides clients with enhanced control and transparency across their advertising operations, including ownership of all data from their campaigns. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients around the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...