.NET DEVELOPER (.NET FULL STACK MID/SENIOR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a team member you will participate in development and design of Teltonika IoT group internal systems:
- Searching and applying innovative solutions of internal systems;
- Designing novel internal systems;
- Working with process automation, systematization and integration in internal systems;
- Maintaining and refactoring of the existing code;
- Identifying and reviewing of systems issues;
- Improving the functionality of systems;
- Collaborating with other teams in analysing, evaluating and implementing of complex solutions;
- Developing quality, tested and maintained code.
- Jquery, CSS, HTML;
- ASP.NET Core 2.2;
- .NET 4.7.2;
- Entity Framework;
- MS SQL;
- Project management: OpenProject.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- .Net C# programming experience;
- Experience working with RESTful API;
- Experience with MSSQL and ORM (Entity Framework);
- SQL programming experience;
- Experience working with MS visual Studio/Rider and GIT;
- Knowledge of OOP principles.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience working with business process automation, systems integration, project management;
- Comfortable using Docker;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Programming knowledge of documents management systems;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the IoT group;
- Professional development in the field of systems design;
- Application of the new technologies and tools;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards;
- Flexible working hours;
- Self-learning opportunity at work;
- Social events going on throughout the year, sports events, team buildings, snacks at the lounge zone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Teltonika IoT Group, we develop an exceptional worldwide Internet of Things solutions. Today, more than 10 million IoT devices are already connec...