Digital Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Preparing and coordinating newsletters, press releases, advertising material
- Administration of social accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin
- Improving SEO
- Developing AdWords campaigns towards employee attraction
- Planning and coordinating the news flow within the group of companies
- Coordination of internal marketing projects that improve communication within the group of companies
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Work experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Experience in creating and managing social media advertising campaigns
- Marketing projects management experience
- Proven experience in preparing newsletters
- Ability to organize and plan your working day, attention to details
- Excellent English skills (both spoken and written).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique opportunity to apply your professional experience, contributing to the development of marketing projects within Teltonika group of companies
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture that values high standards
- Opportunity to implement your ideas achieving goals together with the organization.
- A team of experienced members with whom to achieve goals and celebrate victories.
- Be a part of challenging and high-growth environment
- Social events going on throughout the year, sports events, team buildings, snacks at the lounge zone
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Teltonika IoT Group, we develop an exceptional worldwide Internet of Things solutions. Today, more than 10 million IoT devices are already connec...