Key Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As Key Account Manager you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment in specific region. Here you will:
- Focus on growth and development of existing clients, together with generating new business opportunities;
- Establish a high level of personal credibility as a trusted adviser to client;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with existing customers, managing ongoing and new projects;
- Analyze business trends to develop business growth strategy;
- Attend quartery and yearly meetings with existing costumers abroad;
- Collaborate with other departments internaly to address customer requirements.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills as it will be your primary working language;
- Experience in a similar job position;
- International business experience;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- Project management skills;
- Work experience in sales of contracting manufacturing services would be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Possibility to grow professionally by being part of challenging international environment;
- Possibility to share your ideas and initiatives to develop business in designated area;
- High independence and interesting tasks;
- The opportunity to travel abroad attending meetings.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Už kiekvienos įgyvendintos produkto idėjos tiek Teltonika IoT grupėje, tiek tarptautinių klientų mastu slepiamės mes – Teltonika EMS. Kartu su aukšči...