TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
YOUR WORKING DAY
A normal working day will consist of the following main functions:
- Advise employees and customers on technical issues related to products;
- Solve emerging technical problems and find ways to reduce them;
- Prepare and sign technical documentation of products, prepare technical documentation for placement on the company’s website;
- Prepare technical tasks;
- To organize and conduct trainings for employees and customers about the products and solutions developed in the company.
EXPECTATIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE
We hope you are a responsible, logical-minded personality, got an interest in technology, and teamwork is a pleasure for you. The candidate will be able to work successfully if the following requirements are met:
- Higher or equivalent technical / engineering education (may be a final year student);
- Good knowledge of English. (advanced user level), knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- Knowledge of the principles of software and operating systems;
- Knowledgeable computer network architecture and technologies;
- Knowledge of basic Internet technologies (WWW, FTP, etc.);
- Knowledge of server operation principles and technologies, normative programming languages;
- Basics of telecommunication systems and technologies;
- Ability to form technical documentation.
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in the IoT sector;
- Dynamic environment in an ambitious team;
- Assistance and training from specialists in their field;
- Possibility to go on business trips;
- Vertical and horizontal career opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. O...