.NET Developer (.NET Full Stack ReactJS, MID)
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a team member You will participate in development of Teltonika Telematics device testing solution:
- Design and develop reliable software;
- Collaborate with other departments in analyzing, evaluating and implementing complex solutions;
- Work independently and within in a team in an Agile (Scrum) environment;
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code;
- Refactoring and reviewing code;
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external partners;
- Assist team members to achieve a common goal.
- Back-end: C# .NET Core 3.1, MSSQL, MySQL, Entity Framework;
- Front-end: HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS;
- Project management: JIRA, GitLab;
- Tools: MS Visual Studio, ReSharper.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are a curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- Excellent knowledge of C#, and .Net Core framework;
- Experience working with RESTful API;
- Knowledge of MSSQL/MySQL and ORM (Entity Framework);
- Knowledge of xUnit and Mocking frameworks;
- CI/CD practice experience;
- Experience with MS Visual Studio, ReSharper and GIT;
- Knowledge of OOP principles and best practices.
We will consider as an advantage:
- C++/C work experience
- SerialPort communication knowledge
- Linux system knowledge
- Knowledge about SBC (single board computer)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in IoT field;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards.
- Flexible work hours
- Self-learning opportunity at work
- Stress-Free work environment
- Social events going on throughout the year, sports events (football, volleyball), team buildings, snacks at the lounge zone
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems. Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world. We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a .NET developer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.