Embedded Software Engineer (Mid)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Development of new features in C programming language
- Improvement of existing features
- Involvement in maintenance of documentation
- Participation in Agile (Scrum) team life and internal processes
- Work with hardware engineers, software developer teams and Product Owner during development life-cycle
- Taking part in mentorship and coaching of junior developer in the team
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- 2-4 year experience of programming embedded systems in C
- Familiarity with embedded system debugging tools and various measuring equipment
- Experience in writing device drivers
- Independent problem-solving ability
- Good knowledge of multi-task embedded system development
- Experience with software design methodologies and latest software quality standards
We would appreciate if you:
- Have a degree in Computer Science / Electronics engineering
- Know other programming or scripting languages
- Experienced in CI/CD
- Can understand digital electronics schematics
- Have previous experience in working with GSM, GNSS, BLE based technologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT
- A working environment with cutting-edge technologies in telematics
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, teambuildings, summer parties, sport events, snacks and fruits in a modern office, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all...