QA ENGINEER (AUTOMATED AND MANUAL TESTING)
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Participating in team life and internal processes based on Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Writing test plans and test cases.
- Manually testing various system components.
- Implementing automated API, UI, performance tests.
- Reporting system defects.
- Generating ideas and implementing them.
- Collaborating with backend and frontend software developers to ensure top product quality.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeed if you have:
- Experience in various testing fields: API testing, UI testing, Load testing;
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and software testing concepts;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git);
- Growth mindset;
- Attention to details.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Work experience with Amazon Web Services;
- Knowledge of various software testing tools such as: Postman, Selenium or Cypress, Jmeter or Gatling, Cucumber;
- Experience working with a distributed development team and demonstrated knowledge of Agile Scrum Methodology;
- CI/CD experience;
- Proactive mindset;
- Creative and critical mindset;
- Willingness to take initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to develop professional skills in IoT;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sounds appealing to you? Then you should hear about us – Teltonika Telemedic team.What do you think about CONTINUOUSLY developing a product that will be used in WORLD CLASS companies? If developing at least five high-class products per year combined with lucrative career opportunities sound like a solid source of motivation for you, we shall talk it over! We are expanding our team and looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for manual and automated testing in the newly formed WEB developers’ team.