THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Here you will:
- Developing new Android native application for Teltonika Telemedic products;
- Strategic solution design;
- Leading Android based application implementation;
- After a while – creating your own team and leading it to success!
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeed if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in Android App development;
- Deep knowledge of Kotlin or Java;
- Extensive knowledge in Android APIs and SDK;
- Bluetooth stack knowledge;
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and software testing concepts;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git);
- Growth mindset;
- Attention to details.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Application development from baby to MVP;
- Experience working with a distributed development team and demonstrated knowledge of Agile Scrum Methodology;
- CI/CD experience;
- Proactive mindset;
- Creative and critical mindset;
- Willingness to take initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to develop professional skills in IoT;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sounds appealing to you? Then you should hear about us – Teltonika Telemedic team.What do you think about CONTINUOUSLY developing a product that will be used in WORLD CLASS companies? If developing at least five high-class products per year combined with lucrative career opportunities sound like a solid source of motivation for you, we shall talk it over! We are expanding our team and looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for manual and automated testing in the newly formed WEB developers’ team.