Marketing manager (B2B)
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Create and be in charge of the marketing strategies for the releases of new products;
- Prepare, implement and monitor marketing campaigns;
- Create engaging content about products, success stories, use cases through newsletters, articles, social media and other relevant channels;
- Create and deliver marketing material;
- Analyse WEB content to attract more clients;
- Perform social media maintenance and regularly generate content;
- Conduct analysis on clients and competitors for the establishment of target campaigns.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope that you have a responsible personality with interest in technologies and positive attitude toward working in a team. To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience in working with target audience and clients, knowledge of how successfully attract them;
- Knowledge and skills in working with WEB (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Experience in creating and optimizing Google Ads campaigns;
- Experience in creating successful marketing campaigns;
- Excellent PowerPoint skills;
- Excellent English language skills (C1 level);
- Experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high – growth environment;
- A product that you can be passionate to promote;
- Excellent team, facilities and collaborative working atmosphere.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sounds appealing to you? Then you should hear about us – Teltonika Telemedic team.What do you think about CONTINUOUSLY developing a product that will be used in WORLD CLASS companies? If developing at least five high-class products per year combined with lucrative career opportunities sound like a solid source of motivation for you, we shall talk it over! We are expanding our team and looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for manual and automated testing in the newly formed WEB developers’ team.