SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (C++/QT) SENIOR
This job is no longer accepting applications.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Here You will be:
- Participating in team life and internal processes based on Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Designing, developing and improving system components
- Generating ideas and implementing them
- Collaborating with hardware and software development teams during product development life-cycle
- Participating in mentorship and coaching of junior developers in the team
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeed if you have:
- 5+ year experience of software development in C++ language
- Strong object-oriented design experience is required
- Programming experience using Qt framework
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Ability to work with version control system (Git)
- Understanding of databases, SQL.
- Critical and creative mindset
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of Shell scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.)
- Knowledge of OpenGL or 2D/3D graphics
- CI/CD experience
- Previous similar work experience (fleet management, embedded telemetry system, router, industrial controller development)
- Knowledge of IEC 62304 and SOUP (Software of Unknown Provenance)
- Willingness to take initiative
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join the leading IoT sector company in Lithuania and the world;
- Dynamic, challenging work with Innovative projects and solutions that create value for society ( MED and SAS field)
- Professional development and growth in the field of IoT;
- Support and training from professionals in their field, ongoing feedback from the manager and team;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas that optimize daily work, a modern approach to work
- To be a part of the team, not only during the work but also after it, participating in sports activities, creating a company culture.
- Innovative projects and solutions that create value for the client
- Competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edg...