SALES MANAGER (French language)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As Sales Manager you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment. You will be responsible for supporting our sales-driven in foreign market. Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits.
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent French language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- Experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of, would be an advantage;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written).
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- A product that you can be passionate about selling;
- The opportunity to travel frequently attending meetings and exhibitions;
- An attractive compensation package with unlimited earning potential.
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Induction program for newcomers in B2B and IoT academies.
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of “TELTONIKA IoT GROUP” has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9Eur/h up to 15Eur/h (~1500Eur - 2500Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Teltonika IoT Group, we develop an exceptional worldwide Internet of Things solutions. Today, more than 10 million IoT devices are already connec...