Head of Legal
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do
- Head up our growing Legal team, who are responsible for providing support and representation on all legal and compliance matters (including corporate, contractual, commercial, employment legal matters, and regulatory compliance);
- Develop and lead the legal strategy to promote and protect the organization’s businessOverseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish company goals, strategies and priorities;
- Advise on, mitigate, and track legal risk across the businessImplement procedures and policies to ensure compliance with all relevant (local and global) laws and regulations applicable to operations in all jurisdictions;
- Counsel senior decision makers on good governance and effective management of legal and compliance risks;
- Collaborate closely with the other teams to build integrated processes;
- Manage relationships with outside counsels;
- Keep up to date with the latest legal news on big data, privacy, and related fields.
What We Expect
- At least 7 years of experience as in house counsel or in a law firm (commercial/IP/IT/ fields);
- Experience managing in-house legal department/s and leading legal projects;
- Experience in a tech company or an understanding of IT environment and technology;
- Practise in working collaboratively with company management;
- Previous hands-on experience in drafting and reviewing contracts;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create, develop, and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of key external and internal stakeholders;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Confidence to stand by decisions and push the right agenda for the business, whilst mitigating risks at all times;
- Attention to details;
- Great communication, negotiation and presentation skills in English;
- A people person - caring and empowering
Interested? Join a culture where
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with a tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists, and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 5700 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills. This time, we need you on our team!