Senior PHP developer (Team Lead)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Mentoring teams of mid level PHP developers. Including delegating tasks and workload management;
- Helping PM’s with technological decisions and planning more complex tasks;
- Own and defend architectural and technical decisions;
- Write clean, reusable, and quality code, adhering to best practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those practices);
- Mentor developers and help them grow as professionals (Including facilitating 1on1’ s);
- Write documentation, environments, and procedures;
- Help with the hiring of developers and other technical roles;
- Bringing new technology trends in the company and preparing a road map to implement them smoothly;
- New ideas & projects are always welcomed!
Check-out our tech stack here: stackshare.io/oxylabs/oxylabs
What We Expect:
- Have deep knowledge in PHP 7.x (Symfony >= 4.x framework is a must, other frameworks - nice to have);
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL;
- Strong skills in backend development and system architecture;
- Experience as a Scrum master or similar;
- That you know a thing or two about API design;
- Previous experience of leading a software development team is a plus (Or at least wants to pivot from development to leadership);
- Personal Startups or drive to create business value;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 4200 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. W...