Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
What You Will Do:
- Be a part of maintaining hundreds of servers around the globe;
- Maintain multiple Kubernetes clusters and ensure availability;
- Work on smart decisions regarding systems management and network configuration, tuning for performance, and implementing security measures;
- Be responsible for managing various databases, both SQL and NoSQL;
- Plan capacity and ensure the availability of all relevant systems, through the implementation and management of maintenance, monitoring, and change control strategies;
- Actively participate in our infrastructure planning;
- Automate as many things as possible;
- Work together with PMs and Development team to find the best technological solutions;
- New ideas & projects are always welcomed!
Check-out our tech stack here: stackshare.io/oxylabs/oxylabs
What We Expect:
- Strong Linux skills, including troubleshooting and programming;
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and service meshes (Istio, Linkerd, etc.);
- That you are familiar with some of these technologies: Kafka, Microservices, Nginx, MySQL, Redis, HAProxy, Prometheus, ELK stack;
- Hands-on experience with automation and servers provisioning tools (preferably Ansible and Terraform);
- Experience with big databases (SQL and NoSQL);
- Experience with critical web systems (you know what HA actually means);
- Experience with microservices deployment process and CI/CD pipelines would be a plus;
- That you have a clue or two about how network technologies work (DNS, IPv4, IPv6, BGP, routing, bridging, proxies);
- Excellent proactive, and ownership skills.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with a tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 4100 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills. This time, we need you on our team!