This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
Check-out our tech stack here.
What You Will Do
- Develop back-end solutions for problems of various magnitudes;
- Maintain the current system and developer new features;
- Write highly scalable microservices;
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Implement code that can be used with CI/CD, and write routines for that CI/CD;
- Coordinate with your team to deliver quality code-based solutions.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of Python back-end development experience;
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, computability, and complexity;
- Version Control skills using Git;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems is a huge plus;
- Experience working with Nginx, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, MySQL, Cassandra, and monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus is a plus;
- Knowing your way around asynchronous programming would help you a lot;
- Practical knowledge of any code testing tool.
Interested? Join a culture where
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with a tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists, and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 2600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. W...