This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What you will do
- Create well-defined hypotheses and analyze customers’ tendencies to better understand our users and find improvement opportunities;
- Provide insights and recommendations based on your findings;
- Proactively suggest areas of improvement to senior management;
- Identify key metrics and create reports and dashboards to track them;
- Build forecast models for business development;
- Perform ad-hoc analyses;
- Provide guidance for junior members of the team.
What We Expect
- 3-5 years experience in an analytical role;
- Experience working with some of the various data analysis and visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Grafana);
- Ability to raise and evaluate hypotheses about business performance;
- Ability to creatively approach difficult questions, and come up with proxies when direct analysis is unavailable;
- Some knowledge of SQL queries;
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders, both when defining analyses and presenting findings and insights.
Interested? Join a culture where
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary - 2500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. W...