This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What you will do
- Scribble, highlight, note, formulate – create clear, original, and persuasive written content for websites, blog posts, advertisements, social media, and email marketing;
- Sync, chat, and brainstorm – collaborate with other members of the Marketing, UI/UX teams, and freelancers;
- Keep it fresh – update and edit written copy according to feedback;
- Stalk stalk stalk – research and gather additional information to quickly understand a new topic and produce high-quality content;
- Knowledge sharing is caring – provide briefings and feedback to other copywriters and freelancers.
What we expect
- You have some known previous copywriting adventures;
- You’re past the point of learning to ask where the nearest library is in English;
- You know what’s a key, a word, and what you can do with them when they’re together;
- Willingness to join our fam, our team-buildings, and move to a bigger office every other month;
- You’re reaching for more than Fridays – or our Friday buns;
- You can dress up your words in a suit – or sweatpants, depending on the need. Mostly sweatpants;
- You have a savage sense of humor.
Interested? Join a culture where
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with a tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists, and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary - 1200 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. W...