This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do
- Bookkeeping of international corporate accounts;
- Owning the whole invoice-payment process;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Investigate and resolve issues related to invoice processing;
- Month end closing procedure, including balance reconciliation;
- Sales tax declarations;
- Providing support to the colleagues and the audits;
- Development and improvement of accounting processes.
What We Expect
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Proficient knowledge of basic accounting principles;
- Experience with trial balance, general ledger;
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines;
- Basic knowledge of accounting software;
- Excellent written skills in English;
- Creative approach to problem-solving.
Interested? Join a culture where
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 1300 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. W...