This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Sourcing, screening, headhunting new candidates to add to the pipeline
- Performing phone & in-person interviews with candidates - evaluating applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Managing the internal pipeline
- Coordinating recruitment process and interviews with the hiring managers & team members - acting as an owner of recruitment process
- Performing reference and background checks
- Maintaining ATS, collecting recruitment data
- Proactively investigating new ideas or process improvement to create innovative sourcing & recruitment strategies
What We Expect:
- At least 2 years of successful recruiting experience, preferably mix of agency & in-house
- Experience or willingness to hire Tech roles
- A caring team player with the ability to be flexible and adaptable to rapid change
- Savage sense of humor
- Great English language skills
- A person with an ability and desire to stay abreast of market conditions and use data to inform decisions
- A person who has a thirst for knowledge
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 1900 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. W...