This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Support of API and other PHP microservices;
- Write clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions;
- Solve complex performance problems.
Check-out our tech stack here: stackshare.io/oxylabs/oxylabs
What We Expect:
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development;
- Deep understanding OOP, SOLID;
- Focus on code quality instead of quantity;
- Familiarity with API based programming is a plus;
- Experience & Good understanding of MySQL database;
- Experience writing Unit tests;
- Experience and knowledge of RabbitMQ, Redis, Memcached, Docker, Prometheus, ELK stack;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Willing to learn new technologies & implementation.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 2500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. W...