Full Stack PHP Developer
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Develop a system that already has millions of users worldwide, so all the solutions should be easily scalable;
- Write clean, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Work on both back-end (70%) and front-end (30%) sides of our project;
- Face-to-face with big data on daily basis;
- Deliver and review technical design, code, and documentation;
- Create, review and maintain multiple microservices in order to optimize them for best performance and stability.
What We Expect:
- Have deep knowledge in PHP 7.x (Symfony >= 4.x framework is a must, other frameworks - nice to have);
- Have some experience or interest in programming with Golang and/or NodeJS;
- Solid knowledge of ReactJS and Webpack;
- Know why automated tests can save the world;
- Know how SQL and NoSQL databases work and how to write optimized queries and debug them if needed;
- Real-time data processing is something you already know or it seems to be an interesting field to you;
- Be passionate about technology and interested in constantly trying something new;
- Have some experience with any of the following technologies we extensively use in our stack: Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI, Kafka, Microservices, ElasticSearch, Redis.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with a tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists, and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 1480 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills. This time, we need you on our team!