Senior Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do
- Build and maintain sales process;
- Connect with our potential customers via email and phone calls;
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process;
- Engage in day-to-day communications with customers to ensure we're maximizing their experience;
- Ensure a seamless experience for the customer during product adoption and deployment;
- Proactively identify team process improvements;
- Work with an innovative product that changes the industry.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in selling cloud-based and software solutions;
- Ability to manage the full sales cycle with divers buyer groups;
- Proven experience in meeting and exceeding quarterly quota contributing to sales growth;
- Proven track record of leading customer engagements with a demonstrated ability to deliver positive results for customers;
- Excellence in written and verbal English communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking.
Interested? Join a culture where
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary - 2000 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. W...