Junior SEO specialist
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Using various SEO tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, Surfer SEO, Google Analytics, Search Console) you will work on keyword research for our internal products;
- Provide our internal teams with content alterations for keyword position improvements;
- Participate in building various data-driven SEO reports;
- Search for new website partners and work with acquiring backlinks.
What We Expect:
- Comfortable with big data handling (Excel, Google Sheets, Python is nice to have);
- A data-driven approach to problems and analytical skills;
- Ability to continually learn and keep up with industry changes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Lithuanian and English;
- Ability to work within a team and independently;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- That you are keen to grow in SEO domain.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary starting at 1224 EUR/month.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills. This time, we need you on our team!