Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What you will do
- Research strategic accounts, identify key buyer personas (50% of your time), and generate interest through cold discovery calls (50% of your time) , and email campaigns;
- Run, monitor, and constantly improve outbound outreach campaigns to potential customers using data-driven sales methodology;
- Work closely with each prospect from initial contact to qualification, in order to book quality meetings for our Business Development Managers;
- Clearly communicate the benefits of our product and how it can help potential customers.
What we expect
- Experience or desire to work in B2B enterprise sales and technology industry;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, relentlessness, ability to see the entire picture and willingness to listen to other opinions.
Interested? Join a culture where
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 1200 EUR/month + Bonuses. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. W...