Senior Golang Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a dedicated, methodical, and versatile backend engineer with experience and passion for solving tough problems. We need someone who can quickly adapt to shifting approaches, situations, and priorities.
You will need to be able to work in a team with fellow engineers venturing into an uncharted territory – creating a protocol capable of routing and encrypting worlds traffic via a decentralized network of nodes and accompanying technologies.
- Work on designing and developing basic Mysterium node and related services infrastructure core components
- Create clean and maintainable code base
- Cover all functionality with unit and end to end tests
- Collaborate with a team in solving problems
- Review code and provide constructive feedback
- Passion for open source software projects
- 5+ years of practical coding experience
- Any strict-type languages (Golang, Rust, Java, C/C++)
- Impeccably clean code beautiful enough to make grown men weep
- Love for unit tests with big coverage
- Practical understanding of SSL certificates, public-key infrastructures & cryptography, plus secure design
- Love for modern engineering: Github contribution, SOLID principles, Modularity, design patterns, etc.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, flexible, self-sufficient and collaborative.
- Contributions to open-source projects or solve “Winter is coming”challenge https://github.com/MysteriumNetwork/winter-is-coming
Extra bonus for
- Passion for OpenSource projects
- Knowledge of IP networking, React.js, DHT, Blockchain
- Experience in building RESTful web services
- Advanced degree (M.S., Ph.D.) in a relevant field
- Experience or background in distributed algorithms, machine learning, artificial intelligence, complexity science
What we offer
- Ownership of the area, freedom to experiment, opportunity to learn new things in the ever-developing field of web 3, blockchain, and privacy
- Guidance from ambitious, open-minded professionals, eager to make a change in the world
- Possibility to learn Golang
- Remote or office it is your choice
Interested? Shoot an email to email@example.com shortly explaining why you’d be a great fit!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mysterium is building a censorship-free internet - Decentralised VPN Network