Digital Advertising Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role and team
We are a place where digital magic happens. At our client support teams, we support our customers (media, creative agencies and publishers networks), by combining the skills, knowledge and tools to make digital alchemy work. It is only thanks to Adform Support experts you are seeing relevant product ads while browsing the web! If you are new to AdTech world and thinking „Do I have what it takes to conquer it?“, fear not! We ensure you full product and daily operations training!
- Assisting our clients mainly via live chats / e-mails using ticketing system and in some occasions – via phone
- Cracking standard troubleshoot cases and educating clients on Ad Serving and DSP products possibilities: revising non-spending Real Time Bidding campaigns, guiding clients through Real Time Bidding and Ad Serving campaign setup / rules, accepting preferred and guaranteed deals, managing and solving issues that are related to Users Management, helping clients with search engine campaigns sync with Adform
- Giving training to our internal people/clients on your own area of expertise
- Following and contributing to the existing (or newly introduced) company / department / team processes or initiatives to ensure seamless collaboration and work efficiency
- Collaborate with team members and other parts of organization to ensure timely and qualitative support to our clients
We expect you are/have
- Experience in working with clients and you have a successful track of resolving their issues
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Naturally attentive to details and there’s nothing that can slip through your eyes unnoticed
- Enjoy exploring new horizons. If you don’t know the answer – you will dig in until you find it
- A positive solution driven approach, there's always a way to fix everyday issues
What might give you an edge
- Experience in online advertising field and/or working with Adform's or any other AdTech platform
- Experience in working with Help Desk ticketing systems
- Experience working in Shared Service Operations
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1400 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch outside in Adform Yard!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...