Office IT Infrastructure & Security Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Maintaining and managing PVcase internal current and future employees hardware and software
- Communicating and Managing external network, VPN & Active Directory provider; managing it internally
- Installing, implementing and maintaining effective security systems (e.g. VPN, Endpoint protection, SIEM, DLP, IDS/IPS, Firewall)
- Ensuring risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
- Performing and documenting IT systems audits
- Performing regular security awareness training for all employees to ensure consistently high levels of compliance with policies and procedures
- 1+ year experience in infrastructure/security related field
- Bachelor's degree in System or Network Administration preferred
- Proven experience with Linux & Windows operating systems
- Experience with security systems: Firewall, VPN, Endpoint protection, SIEM, DLP, IDS/IPS
- Experience in building policies and procedures around information security
- Experience with remote access
- Ability to solve complex tasks quickly and independently
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- C1 or above English language skills
- A top-notch office in Magnum, Kaunas
- Flexible work hours & remote work possibility
- Full training and onboarding program
- No stress work environment
- Participation in trainings and international conferences
- Exclusive work only with international markets
- Steadily increasing salary
- Frequent in-office and after-hours activities with fun and vibrant team members
- Additional vacation days for b-day, non-smokers etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If you’re looking to work with a company that has a genuine commitment to helping create clean renewable energy and improving sustainability, then loo...