This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Creating visual concepts for social media, branding and internal use using graphic design tools such as Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe Illustrator
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- Working closely with the marketing team on implementing design solutions based on technical possibilities and limitations
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- 1+ years of graphic design experience
- Ability to present your design ideas in an understandable manner
- A working knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe Illustrator programs (Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Figma would be a plus)
- Understanding of layout, design, and typography
- Understanding of the digital and print requirements for formatting
- C1 or above english language skills
- A team player who can work independently too
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- A top-notch office in Magnum, Kaunas
- Flexible work hours & remote work possibility
- Full training and onboarding program
- No stress work environment
- Participation in trainings and international conferences
- Exclusive work only with international markets
- Steadily increasing salary
- Frequent in-office and after-hours activities with fun and vibrant team members
- Additional vacation days for b-day, non-smokers etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PVcase is a next generation PV software company. Driven by engineering know-how and cutting edge development team, we change the rules when it comes t...