This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Supporting creation of compelling B2B content materials (e.g.email marketing, website, blog, sales pitches etc.)
- Developing and following content calendar and maintaining deadline adherence
- Analyzing and reporting out on content performance; applying the data-driven lens to evaluate the effectiveness of content initiatives and making recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Providing quality assurance to meet style and quality guidelines including content, brand, and design
- Performing SEO and content audits on the website
- 2+ years of experience with a proven track record in copywriting, content creation and SEO
- Excellent communication skills in English both written & verbal are an absolute must
- Deadline-driven approach with strong project management skills
- Exceptional grammar and spelling skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand the complex and technical concepts
- A top-notch office in Magnum, Kaunas
- Flexible work hours & remote work possibility
- Full training and onboarding program
- No stress work environment
- Participation in trainings and international conferences
- Exclusive work only with international markets
- Steadily increasing salary
- Frequent in-office and after-hours activities with fun and vibrant team members
- Additional vacation days for b-day, non-smokers etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PVcase is a next generation PV software company. Driven by engineering know-how and cutting edge development team, we change the rules when it comes t...