.NET Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the company
Softeta is a custom development company that provides web and mobile software solutions. Softeta has been serving start-ups, medium-sized and large companies.
We are a team of 20 professionals who use the latest tools, technologies and industry trends to create reliable and secure software solutions that meet all business requirements. Our solid track record with more than 30 finished projects, resilience and dedication have made us a devoted technology partner for our clients.
About the role
We are seeking a .NET Software Engineer responsible for building .NET applications using .NET, .NET Core, WebAPI, MS SQL, AWS.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, develop and deliver software solutions using C# .NET, .NET Core
- Work in a Scrum team, transforming user stories into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Maintain good code quality, standards and automation
- 3+ years of software development experience with C# .NET or any OOP
- Knowledge of any modern JS framework and TypeScript would be an advantage
- Experience with Cloud environments (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns and best practices (unit testing, code reviews)
- Ability to own areas of product design and usability
- Good English skills
- Training budget for conferences, books, workshops
- Diverse and technically challenging projects
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote work opportunities
- Pick your own benefit
Your application has been successfully submitted.