Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data to drive business outcomes with growth and profit in mind. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and provide a birds-eye view of marketing performance at any given time to drive the business forward.
Working in the fastest growing AdTech startup in Lithuania means hands-on opportunities for personal contribution and growth. Feeling like you’ve mastered your craft in Product Design? Want to create digital products in a startup-minded environment?
Join Whatagraph Product team where you will be responsible for creating new value, improving existing user experience and helping marketing teams all over the world to become data scientists.
This position can be remote, so feel free to apply if you are +/- 2 hours from the EET time zone.
- An individual who has at least 3 years of experience in designing digital environments, crafting user interfaces and other means of interactive and digital design. Experience in working as part of a product team is a must. Strong problem solving, communication and presentation skills are essential.
- You have a proven track record of bringing value via design and have a presentation, case study or a portfolio to prove it. Familiarity with design thinking principles and user interviews is a must. Good listening and decision making skills are essential.
- You are OK working with multiple contributors and having a few projects ongoing at the same time, which proves your ability to prioritize and collaborate with others.
- You are familiar with prototyping and ideation platforms, such as Sketch, Principle, Figma and similar. Other technical skills, such as HTML/CSS, data visualisation or building simple design systems is a big plus.
What we expect:
- First and foremost, a result-driven, experiment-loving attitude as well as the above mentioned design-specific skills.
- Fluent use of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, XD, Principle, Invision, etc. A great eye for aesthetics and an appetite for matching user and business needs.
- Focus and self-discipline, as well as fluent English for communicating with customers and your colleagues.
Support for you, professionally and personally:
- International work environment: Work with markets like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK in a rapidly growing tech startup, which has already carved a niche in the global marketing industry.
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We empower team initiatives and support professional development with training and regular feedback. Our team is growth-minded, and our leadership comes from World-class companies.
- A connected team: None of us is as smart as all of us. That’s why we leave our egos at the door, and focus on collaboration in bringing out-of-box solutions to our customers. We encourage idea generation and celebrate our achievements in team events.
- Gross salary starting at 3000 EUR/month
- Flexible work environment: An option to hop between offices in Vilnius and Klaipeda, as well as an ability to work remotely.
When applying, please include your resume and at least one of the following:
- A showcase of your portfolio
- A case study/presentation of product issues you had an opportunity to solve
Your application has been successfully submitted.