Senior Backend Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Muhammad Ali once said: “I’m not the greatest; I’m the double greatest.” And that’s how we imagine our next Senior Back End Developer - strong, determined and fearless. Every Programmer knows - it’s not just a profession, it’s a calling.
Get ready to face any challenges there might be: from trying to find out why console.log(“Hello World”) does not work, to creating your own “Event Loop”. Furtermore, you’re going to work mostly on kevin. platform main product (platform API) and your responsibilities will cover all back-end technologies: databases, sync/async communication technologies, deployment of encryption solutions, creation and documentation for APIs that are in use at kevin
- Good proficiency with latest ECMAScript standard,
- SQL knowledge (Mysql or Postgres).
- To be familiar with techniques to identify slow queries and debugging.
- Experience with GIT and various Node.js modules such as Express.js, Sequelize.
WHY WORK WITH US?
• Freedom to create and think innovatively
• Engaged, talented and committed team players
• Your will own your tasks to make the right decisions autonomously
• Fast-paced and agile environment
• Freelancer‘s working schedule – just bring us the result on time
• Home office opportunities
• Options and competitive salary
Moving forward with the application acknowledges you have read and understood this information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
kevin. is a payments fintech that provides a secure and developer-friendly payments infrastructure accessible via an API. We enable businesses to acce...