Backend Developer (Node.js)
Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you will be the Michelangelo - the sculptor, the painter, the architect of the beautiful code. Your friends describe you as a bit nerdy and perfectionist - you’re always the smartest in the group and you check everything 10 times because you don’t want to miss any bugs.
Get ready to have the best place for your career growth there is: in kevin. we believe that only because of the best-in-class experts we hire, we can be proud of what we achieve. In this position, you will be a part of a motivated team and with full freedom for your own creativity, you will be working on API connections with different bank systems, expand your knowledge of the software architecture development process while solving challenging tasks.
- Good proficiency with latest ECMAScript standard,
- SQL knowledge (Mysql or Postgres).
- To be familiar with techniques to identify slow queries and debugging.
- Experience with GIT and various Node.js modules such as Express.js, Sequelize.
WHY WORK WITH US?
• Freedom to create and think innovatively
• Engaged, talented and committed team players
• Your will own your tasks to make the right decisions autonomously
• Fast-paced and agile environment
• Freelancer‘s working schedule – just bring us the result on time
• Home office opportunities
• Options and competitive salary
Moving forward with the application acknowledges you have read and understood this information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
kevin. is a payments fintech that provides a secure and developer-friendly payments infrastructure accessible via an API. We enable businesses to accept payments directly from banks, cutting out the card networks and making the payments process cheaper, faster, smoother and more convenient. Our banking payments solutions outcompete card networks on both quality and price, and are fully compliant with the PSD2 framework, which is aimed at levelling the playing field for financial institutions in Europe. We are a team of 45 (and growing) passionate people driven by our expertise, ambition, trust and a sense of ownership. This year, kevin. was named the best fintech in the Baltics at the prestigious Mastercard Lighthouse program, and one of the most promising startups of 2021 by EU-Startups.com.