Junior SEO Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data to drive business outcomes with growth and profit in mind. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and provide a birds-eye view of marketing performance at any given time to drive the business forward.
Our established Marketing team is strong at generating quality flow of leads that fuel our funnel. We move quickly and deliberately, using analysis and data to drive our decisions. To achieve this, we work hand in hand with the best talents in their fields - SEO, PPC, Outreach, Copywriting, Design. And we never settle - with focus on feedback and collaboration, we poke, we explore, we ask the hard questions, and this is what leads us to become the product and company of the future where everyone can become a data scientist.
We are looking to grow 3x this year, and with this ambitious goal in mind, we are looking for Junior SEO Specialists to join our Marketing team. If you are looking for a junior position within marketing with a prospect to kick off your career in SEO, this is your opportunity.
In this role you will
- Build and manage outreach processes
- Proactively reach out to potential partners and bring new business opportunities for the company
- Analyse leads using our in-house SEO tools
- Document all information according to standard operating procedures
- Monitor and report on competitors' affiliate campaigns and promotions
We are looking for someone who
- Has excellent English in spoken and written
- Is confident in making decisions with the ability to exchange, analyze, and interpret information
- Has a flair for influencing people and finding solutions in a fast-paced environment, and as a part of a team
- Can build and nurture internal and external relationships
- Communicates clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Has great organizational and planning skills with the ability to work towards deadlines and targets
- Is a quality focused individual with problem-solving abilities
- B2B Outreach experience, SEO knowledge and understanding of core marketing principles are not required, but would be considered as a great advantage
Support for you, professionally and personally
- International work environment: Work with markets like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK in a strong team of young, talented and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We empower team initiatives and support professional development with training and regular feedback.
- A connected team: None of us is as smart as all of us. That’s why we leave our egos at the door, and focus on collaboration in bringing out-of-box solutions to our customers. We encourage idea generation and celebrate our achievements in team events.
- Flexible work environment: An option to hop between offices in Vilnius and Klaipeda, as well as an ability to work remotely.
- Gross salary 1300 - 1600 EUR/month
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everyone can be a data-scientist!