CRO MANAGER/SENIOR SPECIALIST
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe.
CRO stands for conversion rate optimization, and that’s as scientific as it sounds. The team is constantly looking for ideas to make more website visitors buy NordVPN, creating hypotheses, building experiments to test them, and sharing what they found.
What You Will Do
- Own and manage the conversion rate optimization process via different scope Team projects and achieve constant results growth;
- Optimize conversion funnels to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue;
- Deliver Business decision support while exploring new areas and opportunities;
- Provide Decision making support for product development teams;
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify consumer needs, channel preferences and areas of opportunity to generate testing hypotheses and new versions of tests;
- Closely partner with the other department teams to establish success metrics, test valuation and measurement requirements for each of their channels;
- Consistently research new platforms and strategies being used in the marketplace to stay on the cutting edge of CRO.
What We Expect
- 4+ years in digital account management or similar experience;
- Deep understanding of conversion best practices and current trends;
- Experience with using and interpreting data; recognizing trends and patterns, and using data to drive decision making;
- Ability to facilitate the establishment of clear testing objectives and appropriate KPIs, translating test results (quantitative & qualitative) into actionable business insights;
- Eager to take end-to-end ownership with little supervision;
- Familiarity with analytics tools and conversion optimization testing tools;
- Empathy and a good understanding of the customer journey.
What We Offer
- Access to our products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips, and a team of experts to learn from.
- Programs to improve psychological wellbeing and reduce stress;
- An outstanding team of experts to learn from.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are leaders in the field of online privacy and security. Over 15 million users trust us to keep their data safe on the internet.