This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role and team
Adform is growing and we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a team, which provides services and consultations for our 250+ internal clients (mostly developers). The core services of the team include, but are not limited to:
- Deployment workflows and tooling
- Observability platforms
- Configuration management
- Automation and self-service platforms
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Building and maintaining team services in a high scale environment on top of Kubernetes and OpenStack
- Providing CI/CD tooling, based on GitHub Actions, DroneCI and TeamCity
- Building internal tools and services using Go and Python
- Owning and developing internal self-service platform
- Automating all the things (with a decent serving of yak shaving)
- Sharing knowledge and consulting developers on improving the development process
- Following technology trends and implementing best practices
- Continuously developing personal, interpersonal and technical competence
We expect you have
- Linux Server administration skills
- Knowledge of observability systems (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Thanos, ELK)
- Understanding of configuration management practices and tools (e.g., Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience in programming experience with Go, Python or .NET Core
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
It would be an advantage if you
- Worked with Grafana Loki, HashiCorp Vault, HashiCorp Terraform or JFrog Artifactory
- Have contributed to an open-source project
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 3300 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...