Data Analyst | Marketing
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe.
The data team validates every NordVPN’s SEO decision using numbers. Our members analyze SEO, marketing and product-related data, calculate key metrics, provide growth forecasts, and maintain the tools necessary for marketing data. Our days consist of constant optimization of bids, targeting, creatives, and spend.
What You Will Do
- Work mainly on SEO channel data (Branded and non-branded)
- Help to define and calculate KPIs and key metrics (like LTV, retention rates, etc.), monitor them in automated reports and dashboards;
- Analyse users and product to find new business opportunities and areas for improvement;
- Execute ad-hoc analyses;
- Present insights to SEO team;
- Build, support, and replicate data structures (including database structures, table building, reporting, data visualisation, regression analysis, time series, etc.).
What We Expect
- Experience in e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing environment;
- Demonstrated experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex data using SQL is a must;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Proven experience with various data visualization and statistical analysis methods;
- Experience with a/b testing analysis is a plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary is based on your skills and competencies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are leaders in the field of online privacy and security. Over 15 million users trust us to keep their data safe on the internet.