Site Reliability Engineer (Mail Service SRE)
Kaunas, Lithuania Remote
Are you tough and hard to beat on SRE? We offer challenges. If you love them, keep on reading!
A Site Reliability Engineer at Hostinger is a hybrid software/network engineer who ensures that network and services run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth. Our SRE team is a bunch of 9 engineering professionals, working on a number of projects each (VPS, Shared Hosting services, Mail infrastructure, Google Cloud), but also focusing on their own expertise areas. Building software for scalable design, delivery, you would be responsible for developing solutions for Hostinger's’ Mail product. If you have been a Linux geek all your life, gradually became a technical visionary, if infrastructure challenges are something you seek for and you would like to share your know-how with us, let’s meet!
What you will do:
- Take part in designing and developing solutions for Hostinger's Mail product;
- Work on infrastructure provisioning, performance optimizations, and capacity planning;
- Analyze data to diagnose and identify root causes to issues;
- Conduct design and code reviews;
- Together with your team, share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents;
What we expect:
- Solid background in Linux administration;
- Extensive experience with automation/configuration management using Chef, Ansible;
- Proficient in source code control systems (Git);
- Proficient knowledge of at least one of: Python, Ruby, Golang;
- Experience working on hybrid architectures (Cloud providers such as Google Cloud Platform, and AWS, virtualized servers, bare metal);
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, IP, IPv6;
- Prior experience on building Email related services at scale;
- Prior experience on building Web related services at scale;
What we offer:
- A culture which actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results;
- Flexible working hours, separate workspaces, no unnecessary distractions;
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Access to our brand new and modern office based in the city centre, also a remote work options;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - we don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we love freedom and focus;
- Gross salary from 4200 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.