Kaunas, Lithuania Remote
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks and support our Finance team.
The Accounting Assistant’s responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases, and reconciling invoices. If you have an accounting degree and are interested in gaining further experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you!
What you will do:
- Auditing invoices and entering them into the accounting software (including transactions in Brazil, Singapore, Indonesia);
- Creating and updating expense reports;
- Preparing bank payments;
- Supporting the month-end and year-end close process;
- Spotting errors and suggesting ways to improve efficiency.
What we expect:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics, or similar fields (could be a last-year student);
- Excellent English language skills: both written and oral ;
- We’re looking for an eagle eye here, so attention to detail is the key;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly-structured, deadline-driven environment;
- Perfect communication and cooperation skills with the ability to share workloads, advice, and experience within a team;
- An analytical mindset.
What we offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance;
- Continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences;
- Access to a brand new and modern office based in the city centre;
- Gross salary 700 - 1050 Eur/month (depends on experience).
You are dangerously close to launching your career into new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.