IT Delivery Manager
About the role and team
Would you like to be part of Adform IT Leadership team and align the delivery of most important roadmap items?
We offer you an amazing opportunity to contribute to Development & IT strategy execution and participate in shaping execution excellence of our services. You will also act as one of the voices of our leadership team responsible for cascading the agreed strategy and executing it in the IT teams via collaboration with IT Service Delivery Managers who run dedicated teams and take care project management for cross organizational IT projects.
With Datacenters across the globe, millions of transactions per second and petabytes of historical records, numerous CI/CD tools, large DevOps and Private Cloud stack with Security guidelines you would see a unique place where we are experts of redundant delivery of high load systems, scalability and low latencies. We make sure that processes are aligned and put transparency in priority – You would be key player in this.
You will also be responsible for following the agreed roadmap priorities and timely communication/handshakes with execution partners. In planning phases, you would be involved in the dialog with the architects and engineers who are our main stakeholders.
- Communicating on implementing agreed IT delivery roadmap with with Adform DEV&IT Leadership team
- Driving reporting of roadmap results and ensure their visibility and alignment in the company
- Setting, communicating review meetings and their results, gathering feedback from stakeholders
- Ensuring gating of compliance to the established development and quality standards for roadmap items
- Identifying non compliances and setting or facilitating resolution plans
- Identifying new needs from stakeholders to clearly gate approved scopes from new requirements
- Formalize/handshake initiatives start/execution/handover
We expect you
- Have higher education in Information Technology or computer related field required (Project Management in IT field for 5years experience would be compensating other education)
- Have 3y+ practical experience in leading technical teams’ projects and managing stakeholders
- Have practical roadmap or projects portfolio management experience
- Have understanding of the common IT Infrastructure, DevOps, DataServices or Cloud tools & techniques would be an advantage
- Have successful experience with agile development and continuous integration processes
- Have strong project management past
- Have experience of working in an international company in similar position
- Have ability to influence others internally and externally, including senior division executives and vendors
- Have ability to drive changes of own roadmap and advocate organizational changes
- Have good communication skills
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Are willing to take personal responsibility for every task
- Are independent, proactive and result-oriented personality
- Are strong team-player
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment (offices around the world)
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Constant professional growth: internal and external training, conferences, online courses
- Health and accident insurance
- 24 working days of holiday
- A canteen that serves delicious food at friendly prices
- Fun activities: team buildings, offsite trips, game rooms, private roof terrace and other awesome perks
- Monthly salary range for this position in this Vilnius location starts from 5500 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience, competencies and location
Your application has been successfully submitted.