About the role and team
Product Management team is the place where we take customer challenges into our hands and translate them into new opportunities and solutions, where new products, capabilities or improvements are born, where we measure our success by our product success, where we keep user experience at our hearts and on top of our minds, where business value is our language, and where learning and doing things better is what makes us get up every day. We are working in an extremely fast-paced environment, with a high degree of cross-functional and cross-product collaboration, and are looking for a Product Manager who enjoys changes, challenges, learning every day, and enjoys working on back-end products. Sounds like the ad is written about you? Come join us on this exciting ride!
Main impact the team makes:
- Lives and breathes for the success of Adform products
- Provides input for shaping Product Roadmaps, and executes on them
- Collaborates with a number of other roles to build successful products, and open them to customers
- Understands user needs and desires, ensures feedback loop to drive product improvements
- Shares knowledge and best practices to continuously improve Product Management activities
- Act as an agent between the Product Director and the Development Team
- Manage Product Development cycles starting when scopes are handed over by Product Directors, continuing with requirement analysis, definition and grooming of Epics and User Stories, verifying against acceptance criteria, preparing user documentation, and communicating product releases.
- Plan Business Milestones according to Company priorities
- Prioritize items in product Backlog to best achieve short and long-term Product goals
- Optimize the value of the work performed by the Development Team, and strive to maximize from business value perspective on both Commercial and Technical projects
- Ensure that Product Backlog is accessible, transparent, and clear to stakeholders, and show what the Development Team will be working on next
- Identify dependencies with other Product Teams, and coordinate needed changes with fellow Product Managers
- Act as a subject matter expert of your Product area, and provide support in relevant accreditations, audits, trainings, etc.
We expect you
- Have proven track record of working in Product Management for at least 3+ years
- Are experienced in managing back-end products – the deeper into engine room the better, fluent in reading architectural schemas, understanding classes of non-functional requirements, etc.
- Are passionate about the Product Management discipline and able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of Product Management methodologies, techniques and best practices
- Are experienced in working with dispersed and cross-functional teams
- Are adaptable to change and thriving in a fast-paced business environment
- Have „can-do“ attitude, and passion for making things happen
- Are a great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have fluent verbal and written English language
- Are curious, informal and treat others with respect
Technical background and experience in AdTech industry is an advantage
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment (offices around the world)
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Constant professional growth: internal and external training, conferences, online courses
- Health and accident insurance
- 24 working days of holiday
- A canteen that serves delicious food at friendly prices
- Fun activities: team buildings, offsite trips, game rooms, private roof terrace and other awesome perks
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2000 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
Your application has been successfully submitted.