Software Engineer (.NET)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the team
As a .NET Software Engineer along with other team members, you will be responsible for building new products and features as well as maintaining, monitoring, and upgrading the existing Adform platform. You will work in a team that provides platform and business services for managing most critical business entities such as Inventory management, Advertiser management, Pricing rules including Access management.
Main impact the team makes:
- Provides platform and business services for managing most critical business entities such as Inventory management, Advertiser management, Pricing rules including Access management.
- 24/7 availability
- High scale distributed systems development and management
- Designing, building, testing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining products and services
- Initiating and handling technical designs and complex application features
- Focusing on value delivery for customer
- Collaborating with, learns from, and mentors teammates
- Working closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Optimizing the efficiency of development workflows
- Have an inner-source attitude to code sharing
- Working closely with and incorporating feedback from product management, client support team, UI/UX designers, and IT Engineers
- Applying best practice defined by different functional areas (Architecture, Quality, Security, Product Management, Project Management)
We expect you
- Have 2+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services in .NET
- Have experience in .NET Core
- Have understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security
- Have experience in development and maintenance of RESTful API and Back-End service development using C#
- Have experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Have experience in continuous integration, GIT, Unit testing, monitoring and logging
- Know software design patterns
- Have experience with Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and coding for automated testing
- Have upper-intermediate English skills
It would be an advantage if you
- Have experience in building solutions according microservices architecture principles
- Have experience in Java
- Have knowledge of algorithms and probabilistic data structures
- Have knowledge of VM provisioning (Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, other)
- Have knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, other)
- Have experience with any messaging infrastructure (RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.)
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2000 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...