REACT FRONT-END DEVELOPER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Front-end developers are the curious minds that put Bankera’s ecosystem solutions into action. In this position, you will get to work with a passionate team of creatives, and show your professional skills converting website design files into comfortable user experience. Your role as a Mid/Senior Front-End Developer will be essential to fulfilling Bankera’s vision of becoming a digital bank.
You should find it interesting to:
- Create responsive websites for desktop, tablets, and smartphones
- Collaborate with UI/UX Design and Back-End teams to develop, build, and maintain new interfaces and products
- Mentor developers
You will work with:
- React framework
We would love you to have:
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to find creative, innovative solutions
- Empathy and ability to work in a team
- Analytical mindset
Perks of working at Bankera:
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices
- Team building events, summer/winter parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons and various gifts
- Employee referral program - you can get up to 1500 Euros for recommendation
- Professional and personal development - office library, learning days, global & local conferences
- Solid IT infrastructure
- Talented international team
- Progressive vacation policy - stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your holiday allowance
- Fully paid educational leave - get an extra 5 days fully paid holidays per year to get ready for your exams, dissertation and etc
- Health Benefits - online workouts, discounts for gym memberships and optical services, you do any sport - we will sponsor you
- Free Bankera services and card
By applying for this job position you confirm you have read and understood Candidate Privacy Notice (careers.bankera.com/en/candidate-policy/)
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed. (Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 15 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.) Thank you for your interest.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work smart, not hard