Kaunas, Lithuania Remote
As a great and trustworthy product designer you'd be in charge of creating products and valuable experiences, starting with defining the problems of real people and thinking about the best possible solutions. Sounds like your aspiration? Keep reading!
About the team:
Hostinger is a customer-obsessed, idea-driven, ever-growing web hosting giant founded in 2004. With offices in Lithuania, Indonesia, Brazil, Singapore, and Cyprus, the team consists of international web hosting experts. Hostinger cares deeply about their clients' success, understanding the scale of their work, and its daily global impact. Working diligently every day, they lay the path for your success. You will be joining a UX team of 4 smart and passionate members.
In the next 12 months Hostinger will develop reliable new platforms such as a new dashboard, microservices, and better user onboarding.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join the Hostinger product UX team. You will report to the Lead Product Designer but will be intimately involved in collaboration with development teams. This is an opportunity for you to grow with the company, work with the newest technologies, and make the future product you always dreamed of!
- Create design concepts to determine the best product out there.
- Suggest different scenarios and build interaction patterns to relevant team members.
- Perform research that helps study user behaviour (UX).
- Create interface prototypes (UI) and create the logic of the product with wireframes.
- Pose and analyse different tests (A/B) to verify that this is the best product design that can be offered at that moment.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
What we expect:
- You are a skilled product designer.
That means you have at least 2 years of experience in product design or user experience related design position. You are excited to face complex technical challenges and turn them into delightful moments for our customers.
- Your decisions are backed by data.
You use a user-centered approach when making design decisions and have an eagerness to experiment with several different directions before finding the right solution.
- You are self-disciplined.
You don't wait or want to be told what to do. You love freedom, and you deserve it.
What we offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development;
- Gross salary from 1300-2500 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.