Facebook Ads Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get Ready To
- Manage and optimize large scale budgets to achieve the highest ROI
- Collaborate with the creative team to create competition-crushing advertising
- Market and customer research to come up with new ideas for marketing communication
- Test and manage other paid social channels
- Jump into the fast growing and learning environment
- Play an important role in project success and take responsibility for your decisions
We Expect You To
- Have 1+ years in Facebook performance marketing
- Experience working with large-scale budgets
- Preferably have experience with e-commerce, digital product marketing
- Know how GA or GTM works
- Attention to detail and perfect time management skills
- Being able to write short and selling copies would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize your workflow
- Enthusiasm for paid social and drive for continued growth
- Have no fear of failing, testing, and scaling
- Be initiative, have critical thinking
- Never kill the vibe
Gross salary range is 1600 – 3300 EUR/month.
Talking about perks:
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered, just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or over-stayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas in the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire heated hot tub in our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
You Are Going to Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office – we are digital punks
- Many mistakes, though never the same mistake twice. We experiment a lot since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquire thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feeling excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
We want you if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rebels, weirdos, super socials or ultra silent ninjas — join our digital squad