Team Manager | Frontline Handlers & Scripts Team
About the role and team
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with most passionate and devoted Ad-Tech industry software engineers, product people, commercial gurus and customer support geniuses? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for You to join as a Team Manager for Frontline Handlers & Scripts Team. When everyone else is only talking about High Load, we are actually eating it for breakfast. When everyone else is only talking about Scrum & Agile, we are actually pushing it to the next level. “Work Hard, Play Hard” is not only our moto, it’s basically our lifestyle.
We focus on
High Load – with a million transactions per second handled in less than 100 ms, we are experts of concurrent architecture and build highly scalable software.
Big Data – we’re talking about massive volume of data stored on Vertica and other database clusters.
We would like you to
- Enable a direction to the team. Make sure that delivery of products and services are ensured.
- Guide specialists within team to execute the items on the roadmap
- Make sure execution of roadmap is in accordance to established quality metrics
- Ensure that the best practices are followed while creating products and services
- Create and mediate environment to establish transparency and information flow within team
- Control operational expenses for the team/s (examples: business trips, education, offsites, etc.)
- Ensure that people are motivated, engaged and collaborate cross-organization
- Guide employees in professional growth and career development
- Advocate Adform DNA (values) and development culture
We expect you
- Have at least 4+ years' experience in managing software engineering teams
- Experienced in people management
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum and delivery management
- Have strong interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Have well balanced result and people orientation
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have Adform DNA: Open & Caring; Agile & Innovative; Ownership mindset
- Software development background will be considered as an advantage.
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment (offices around the world)
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Constant professional growth: internal and external training, conferences, online courses
- Health and accident insurance
- 24 working days of holiday
- A canteen that serves delicious food at friendly prices
- Fun activities: team buildings, offsite trips, game rooms, private roof terrace and other awesome perks
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 3300 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
Your application has been successfully submitted.