Training & Certification Consultant
About the role and team
Are you passionate about learning? Do you hate technical jargon? Do you find it easy to translate complex instructions into simple step-by-step guides?
Adform’s Business Processes team is responsible for processes, business tools, best practices as well as Client Training & Certification and we help all parts of the business.
We’re looking for a Training and Certification Consultant to assist in the planning, production and maintenance of Adform Academy, our Learning & Development platform.
You will work closely with Product Directors, technical specialists, designers and marketers to define and create course content. Your expertise and ideas will feed into the future of the Training and Certification product with Adform, therefore you will have an opportunity to apply your vision, alongside the Training and Certifications Lead to influence the future of our client training experience.
- Identify needed training topics and write technical training copy
- Update and amend material to reflect major product changes and ongoing releases
- Capture raw assets to illustrate instructions and concepts
- Align deliverables with client training and certification needs and agreed milestones
- Highlight challenges and solutions related to the completion of the project (people/technology/materials)
- Liaise with internal specialists to ensure training materials are aligned to Adform systems capabilities, work practically and are easily understood
- Collaborate on timeline and resources needed (people/technology/materials)
- Complete deliverables to agreed timelines
- Provide support & guidance internally and externally on functionality of the Learning Management System
- Collate feedback from local markets and feed this into education planning
- Manage day-to-day activities for deliverables to be completed within set timeline
- Participate in Industry events to stay up to date on digital ecosystem and competitors
We expect you are/you have
- Detail-oriented and an efficient individual contributor
- Proven work experience training or teaching others
- Proven work experience in project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint and other internal tools
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and tasks at the same time
- Adaptable to change and thrive in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in particular when handling multiple stakeholders
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Curious, informal and treat others with respect
It would be an advantage if you had
- Experience in the AdTech industry
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of Adform’s platform capabilities
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment (offices around the world)
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Constant professional growth: internal and external training, conferences, online courses
- Health and accident insurance
- 24 working days of holiday
- A canteen that serves delicious food at friendly prices
- Fun activities: team buildings, offsite trips, game rooms, private roof terrace and other awesome perks
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1900 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.