Accounts Payable Specialist
About the role and team
Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing.
Our strength lies within our team. The unique, dynamic atmosphere at Adform turns problems into solutions and questions into answers. We believe that the best results are achieved through passionate people, who never cease to innovate.
Adform‘s Accounting department consists of talented professionals who manage the finances of a company. The team ensures the smooth processing of the accounts payables, tracking assets, allocating costs according to the legislative rules and the agreed policies. The Accounting department also handles payroll within a group, takes care of statutory, management and tax reporting preparation and financial audit in different countries. Together with the Finance department, we provide high-quality business assistance and support to the whole organization of Adform.
We are looking for a devoted ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST to join our team in Vilnius.
• Ensure accurate coding of purchase invoices and approval process within the set deadlines
• Process bank payments
• Handle travel reports, expense claims and company‘s credit cards data
• Manage vendor master data
• Perform periodical reconciliations
• Participate in month-end close activities
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Accounts Payable process
• Provide support on other day-to-day accounting activities
We expect you are / you have
• Higher education in Accounting/Finance/Economics
• Professional experience within Accounting or Finance
• Knowledge of Navision accounting system would be an advantage
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office tools
• Fluent in English and Lithuanian written and spoken
• High level of responsibility and accuracy
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Dynamic, inspiring and international environment (offices around the world)
• Informal style of leadership and communication
• Challenging and unique tasks
• Constant professional growth: internal and external training, conferences, online courses
• Health and accident insurance
• 24 working days of holiday
• A canteen that serves delicious food at friendly prices
• Fun activities: team buildings, offsite trips, game rooms, private roof terrace and other awesome perks
• Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1600 Eur gross. The final offer will depend on your experience and competencies
Your application has been successfully submitted.