Publisher Solutions Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role and team
Publisher Solutions Consultants have an exciting and dynamic role working with internal experts, publishers, ad networks and tech vendors. You will be part of Customer Success team located in Vilnius and provide services to customer across Northern and Western Europe.
Working as a Publishers Solutions Consultant means that you have an excellent client service mindset and a passion to look behind the scenes of the ad tech and online marketing industry. You possess expertise Supply Side products and enjoy maximizing yield effectiveness and efficiency publishers. You are a key player to coach customers on Adform's products through trainings, best practices, and by answering their requests.
By utilizing your expertise in Adform products, you will be able to make solutions that empower our client’s success. You use your industry and media knowledge to monitor the set-up of existing accounts, ensure best-in-class application, and help to exploit Adform's tech-stack to the max.
- Becoming a partner and maintain relationships with customers in providing high solutions-oriented service from a technical and functional perspective
- Introduce new features, technical functionalities and best practices
- Ensure successful campaign management and overall client satisfaction
- Have regular meetings and follow ups with assigned customers to help and educate them to utilize our platform the best way
- Support regional leadership to grow and develop the overall Adform business
- Be a liaison between Customers and Adform Product Management and Development teams in order to provide feedback from customers and make sure it is executed
- Coordinate and drive the on-boarding process of new customers and holding groups
- Escalate cases/situations that could result in dissatisfaction from the customers. Analyze each case and come up with new processes to prevent such situations in the future
- Work closely with local Platform Solutions Specialists ,Consultants and Client Support teams in Vilnius in order to assure the quality of support
We expect you are/have
- At least 3+ years relevant ad tech industry experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in account management, AdTech platform management, customer support roles, or consultancy
- Ability to understand the special needs of publishers and to develop a suitable setup accordingly
- Proven experience of working with publishers
- Strong analytical and technical background with a strong sense of business acumen
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proactive personality with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset
It would be an advantage if you had
- Hands-on experience in operating in other Ad Servers, SSP’s
- Adform platform knowledge
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2300 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and skills
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...